Monday, July 14, 2014

Kate Spade Cobble Hill Ellen Review

Kate Spade Cobble Hill Ellen Crossbody Bag

I got this bag because I was needing (…wanting…same thing? :p) a new cross body bag. Sometimes a girl just needs an easy hands free bag! I was immediately smitten by the gorgeous color of this one, I think its called Grace Blue.




I have often wondered if it’s possible to fall in love with leather. I am now pretty sure it’s a legit possibility. ^_^ This bag, by far, is my absolute favorite of the bags I own. The leather is incredible! It is SO very soft. It looks and feels like a very high quality bag, which is what I’ve come to expect from Kate Spade! The 14K gold logo is gorgeous as well as the classic gold chains on the strap. The inside of the lining is a beautiful gold and cream stripe that coordinates perfectly with the soft blue on the outside of the bag.



It is also larger than a lot of cross body bags I’ve owned before. It can easily fit a small wallet, zipper pouch, phone, sunglasses, etc.



This bag – 10+ stars. Its amazing and I’m in love. J





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS