Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Skinny Farmhouse Table

So a friend of mine just moved into an adorable little house and asked me to help her design a farmhouse table for her new dining room. The dining room is long and narrow so we decided to do a traditional farmhouse table and just make it skinnier! 


I think it fits great in the space! Here are a few shots of the table in my messy garage before it made its way over to her house ;) 



On the top of this one I used Minwax Classic Gray and then put Minwax Early American on top. After that I did a light sanding to lighten it up a bit. Love the way it turned out! 


WOW I NEED TO SWEEP.


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is full of entertainment and helpful information that can allure to anyone anytime. Continue posting! read this article

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS