Monday, July 14, 2014

Kate Spade Kerryn Tote Review

Kate Spade Kerryn Tote in Pink


I scored this beauty at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago. I saw it, tried not to run too quickly, snatched it up, and haven’t let it go since. ^_^ I absolutely love the color of this tote. It is a gorgeous bright pink! Perfect for spring and summer. (Ok let’s be honest….this color is perfect anytime of year!) The inside lining is black with white polka dots. Shut Up. It couldn’t possibly get any cuter than that! It has a large zipper pocked on the inside as well as two smaller pockets for a phone, etc.




This bag is absolutely the perfect size. It fits my macbook with plenty of room to spare. There is a small button at the top of the bag to keep it shut, which I really like. I Highly recommend this bag! J






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS