Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Turned Leg Coffee Table

Hey guys! Im excited to show you the coffee table I recently finished. This one was actually for MY house! YAY! I got the plans from Ana White - so simple and easy to understand! A pretty cool fact to point out is THE Ana White worked with MY awesome neighbor Jen from The House of Wood to make these plans available! Also I got the legs from Osborne Wood Products and at only $28 a piece (for Pine) Id say you can't beat it.


Here is a "during" photo haha. I am NOT good at documenting the step by step process obviously. But I could not have built this without my amazing Kreg Jig!!! Check them out!!!  ^_^

Here is a little close-up of the color - I used Minwax Classic Gray for this one! I had planned to layer it with some other color, but I like this so much I decided to leave it. :) 


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS